The Association's Proud Code of Conduct was developed as a means of guiding all members in making ethical decisions. The broad statements of the code of conduct listed here are not expected to cover all conduct for ALL situations. This is why the Proud Code of Conduct was created as a living and fluid code.
1. All members will serve as good will ambassadors for the American Business Women’s Association.
2. Members will not allow their personal beliefs and convictions to interfere with the representation of ABWA’s mission.
3. Members will always treat their member colleagues, guests, vendors, and sponsors with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
4. Members will maintain compliance with ABWA National, Chapter, and Express Network and Council Bylaws.
5. Members will not use their personal power to advance their personal interests.
6. Members will strive for excellence in their professions by maintaining and enhancing their own business knowledge and skills, and by encouraging the professional development of other members.
Standing Rules 2020/21 -- approved at the November 2020 Meeting Lancaster Area Express Network Standing Rules.pdf